At Carter Eye Center, we believe that quality eye care and vision correction should be within financial reach for everyone. To help make this possible, we have payment and financing options to fit most budgets, so you can choose the payment method that works best for you.
- Flexible Monthly Payment Plan – We accept CareCredit®. See more details below.
- Cash or Check – For many procedures, we offer discounts to patients paying in full at the time of the procedure. Not sure? Just ask us!
- Credit Card – We accept most major credit cards.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Check with your employer because many companies offer a medical spending account to help you pay for medical expenses tax-free.
- Health Saving Account – People with high deductible health plans may be able to contribute to a health savings account through their employer.
- Insurance Coverage – We accept Medicare and most insurance and vision plans. We’re happy to help you determine if your insurance can help provide coverage for your procedure.
CareCredit for Vision
Looking for an easy way to pay in installments for your vision procedures? CareCredit healthcare credit card is North America’s leading patient payment program. It works like a traditional credit card but offers no interest when minimum monthly payments are met (restrictions apply; we can discuss this in more detail at your consultation).
Explore low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK.