Dear Carter Eye Center Family,
I’m so delighted to be able to say, “Welcome Back, Texas!” We want you to know that even in these unpredictable times—especially in these unpredictable times—Carter Eye Center’s commitment to the North Texas communities that we serve is as strong as ever. We’ve been DFW’s trusted eye care provider for over 30 years, and that’s an honor we never take lightly.
With great focus on the health and safety of every single member of the Carter Eye Center family (those who work here and those we serve), I’m excited to announce that Carter Eye Center is open and ready to serve all your eye care needs.
The entire Carter Eye Center team wants you to know how much we look forward to having you back in the office. We have missed you! Rest assured, we are taking every measure to continue keeping you safe:
- We will be checking your temperature upon entry
- All patients are required to sanitize their hands prior to check in
- Waiting room chairs are 6 feet apart
- Social distancing markers have been placed on the floors
- Waiting areas, chairs, door handles and front desks are sanitized several times per day
- Exam lanes are sanitized after each patient
- All employees and patients are required to wear a mask
- We are asking that patient companions remain in their vehicles
- We can’t wait to serve you. Come see the Carter Cares Advantage.
Harvey Carter, MD